The Leinster Clinic incorporates one of Ireland’s leading private practices – Maynooth Physiotherapy Clinic
Lead Physiotherapist Eamonn O’Muircheartaigh – (087) 274 2042
Services on offer include:
- Prompt MRI Referral – No Waiting Weeks or even months
- Prompt Referral to Our On-Site Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Back, Neck, Post-Op, Shoulder Knee Ankle and Hip
- One-Stop-Shop for Your Injury and Rehabilitation
- Maximise Your Potential
- Flexibility Assessments
- Neck injuries including whiplash/degenerative discs/post-op rehab.
- Back injuries including degenerative discs/muscle imbalances/post-op rehab/postural assessments.
- Cervical+Lumbar traction to relieve the pressure on degenerative discs.
- Trigger point release treatment to ease frontal/occipital headaches.
- Sports Injuries from acute injuries to chronic injuries. Prompt diagnosis with rehab programmes tailored to your sports demands.
- Isokinetic assessments and rehab for all musculoskeletal injuries to objectively measure power etc to guarantee full functional return
- Sports injuries treated: Rotator cuff injuries/frozen shoulder/shoulder subluxations+dislocations
- Elbow joint traumatic arthritis/Tennis elbow/Golfers elbow
- Wrist jt sprains/fractures/Scaphoid fracture/De Quervains tenosynovitis
- Hip Jt labral tears/Adductor muscle tears/Gilmore’s groin injury/Osteitis pubis
- Quads+Hamstring tears/ ‘Deadleg’ haematoma injury/ITB syndrome or ‘runners knee’.
- Knee injuries from meniscal tears/ACL+PCL tears/ Medial and lateral ligament tears/ Patellofemoral joint-
- Chondromalacia patellae/Infrapatellar tendonitis/ Osgood schlatters disease.
- Shinsplints/Compartment syndrome/CAlf tears/Achilles tendon injuries
- Ankle ligament tears/ Talus bonebruising/ Ankle instability
- Full rehab gym on-site for comprehensive rehab programmes.
- Sports massage pre+post training/competing.
- Sports taping for all joints to reduce the risk of reinjury.